All comments should as much as possible adhere to the following guidelines:
- Stay on topic. Keep your comments relevant, brief and to the point. Please limit your comments to not more than 400 words. Others want to be heard too.
- Be constructive and polite so we can maintain a space for civil debate that is constructive, engaging and as inclusive as possible.
- Debate the ideas. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- No defamatory comments that might damage a person’s or an organisation’s reputation will be entertained.
- Making allegations or uncorroborated claims of any kind which cannot be proven will also not be entertained. Investigations of claims will only be conducted wherever feasible within Kakiseni Blog’s resources.
- Please make it easier for everyone to digest your ideas by reviewing your comment for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and, above all, coherence.
- We reserve the right to edit your contribution for grammar, brevity and coherence.
- No advertising, spamming or marketing messages of any kind are allowed, whether promoting yourself, your organisation or a third party. Kakiseni.com has a listings feature if you need to promote an event, post an audition or advertise your skills. If you want to request for a review of your show, please use this Contact page.
- Finally, and most importantly, Kakiseni Blog reserves the absolute right to edit, publish or reject at our discretion according to the guidelines listed above.∗